Last week, Professor Rizk gave a presentation titled "So you wanna go to grad school, eh?" at the request of the TriBeta and Biology-Chemistry Clubs. Some of the items he discussed were ...
- Why you might want to go to graduate school.
- What tests to take now to prepare for applications.
- When and where you should apply.
- The timeline of a typical program.
- The master degree option.
- You get paid - up to $30,000 per year at some schools!
If you missed this talk and are interested in graduate school, please contact any of your professors for more information (we've all attended - and graduated!).